Practice includes providing legal counsel and business advisory services to start-ups, small businesses and investors. Prior to starting solo practice, practiced as a transactional attorney at Debevoise & Plimpton in New York City, where practice focused on all aspects of public and private M&A transactions. Representative experience includes:
• Advising on entity formation issues, including corporate and tax concerns.
• Drafting and reviewing non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
• Drafting and implementing equity incentive, bonus and change in control plans for founders, employees, directors and consultants. Drafting employment agreements, offer letters and employee policies and manuals.
• Drafting and advising investors on investment, partnership and other financing arrangements.
• Researching and advising on a multitude of operational, tax, legal and regulatory issues.
• Recently advised an interactive wine club from inception through first round of seed funding.
• While an associate at Debevoise & Plimpton advised on over $3 billion of transactions, including most recently Amazon.com, Inc.'s $1.1 billion acquisition of Twitch Interactive, Inc. and Gogo, Inc.'s IPO.
Associate at Debevoise & Plimpton, Executive Compensation, Corporate & Securities, 2010-2014
Summer Associate at Debevoise & Plimpton, 2009